ADAM Has Been Representing Fathers & Husbands Since 1988
The attorneys at American Divorce Association for Men have been protecting men from unfair bias in the courts since 1988. The legal team at ADAM are highly qualified attorneys who advocate for men’s rights in family law cases.. We help clients in a variety of areas including divorce, child custody, parenting time, property division and postnuptial agreements. We are proud to represent clients in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Livingston, Washtenaw, Monroe, Lapeer & St. Clair Counties. Below we have provided a list of useful links to help you with your family law issues. If you have any questions or need legal assistance in any family law case, contact our experienced Michigan family law attorneys today for a free consultation: (248) 327-0050.
ADAM offers a 10% discount to current or former military personnel. *Restrictions may apply.
Helpful Insights Before You File a Divorce
The below links are intended to help you better understand your options, as well as provide you with additional perspectives intended to help you best prepare for divorce.
- ADAM Blogs
- Client Intake Form
- Top Lawyer Article
- Story of a Single Dad Article
- Revolt of the Ex-Husband Article
- Getting to Know Jon Midtgard
For more information on the resources available in your county, please visit your county government site.
- Livingston County Friend of the Court
- Macomb County Friend of the Court
- Monroe County Friend of the Court
- Oakland County Friend of the Court
- St. Clair County Friend of the Court
- Washtenaw County Friend of the Court
- Wayne County Friend of the Court
Contact our Michigan family law attorneys today for a free consultation at (248) 327-0050!